Blue collar communities
UI/ UX Designer
Third Ear Service Center Sdn Bhd
- Able to read and write in both Mandarin and English.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Designing visual imagery for websites (Colour schemes, fonts, icons, custom illustrations, etc.)
- Able to produce a portfolio of professional UI/ UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of web and mobile app design with focus on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screens.
- Conduct research and plan for new projects and improvements to optimize user interaction and experience, align with business needs.
- Continual suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture, or use of new technologies.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- We offer team and individual bonuses for work that generates great results for our customers and our brand.
- Love learning? We're all about learning, and you will have the opportunity to learn a lot!
- 24hours car park that is guarded around the clock.
- Work hard & Play Hard.
Part Time Job Categories
Fresh Talent & Interns
Terms & Conditions
UPal - Instant Part Time Job 4.6 / 5.00 308 Reviews.