1. Promoting Pacific Union products and services, finding and developing customers
2. Developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing customers to ensure
they receive the outstanding services
3. Training customers to operate the company trading system
4. Communicating and introducing market promotions to customers via phone and network
5. Coping with Business development and expansion of client investment funds
6. Consolidating problems encountered by customers
1. Bachelor degree, economics, finance, business administration or related majors.
2. Minimum 1 year’s experience as a Sales Representative servicing in foreign exchange industry.
3. Excellent telephone communication skills
4. Excellent negotiation skills and abilities
6. Achieving monthly and quarterly targets
7. Working positively, with strong subjective initiative, and self-motivation.
8. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of personal presentation
9. Be comfortable cold-calling and self-motivated to succeed in a highly competitive market
10.Language: Mandarin, English; Korean