Blue collar communities
EBOSS INNOVATION SDN BHD
- At least 2 years of mobile development experience.
- Experience in hybrid mobile app development (Flutter, Ionic, React Native)
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining apps on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Proficiency in REST API/ JSON.
- Knowledgeable in UIUX design.
- Experience on version control (GIT) and tools such as GitHub, BitBucket.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to perform under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge on Agile methodology.
- Knowledge on software architecture (i.e Flutter BLoC, Redux).
- Published app on Playstore/ Appstore.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to explore end-to-end software project development.- Able to work remotely.- Exposure to build large platform and gain experience into Big Data and Business Intelligent
Why Join Us?
We are looking for ambitious and creative individuals to come on board with us on the journey to create value for the market. As a software engineer in EBoss Innovation, you will be tasked with bringing innovative ideas to life and creating values for our clients in the Property Management and eCommerce field.
Part Time Job Categories
Fresh Talent & Interns
Terms & Conditions
UPal - Instant Part Time Job 4.6 / 5.00 308 Reviews.