- A customer service representative who supports the day-to-day business operations of the retail store in meeting sales target/KPIs in line with business objectives.
- Perform cashiering functions in terms of product purchase by balancing cash registers.
- Recommend and promote product or PLC membership sign-ups and renewals to meet customers’ needs and objectives.
- Support in replenishing out of stock items on the display and assist in any ad-hoc/periodic stock-take and/or stock count exercise.
- Perform and maintain overall general housekeeping to ensure clean and safe environment for staff, customers and pets.
- Adhere to all retail SOP such as COVID-19 SOP, company policies, processes and procedures.
- Any other daily operations duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Individuals who are hardworking, matured and of pleasant personality are encouraged to apply. Good communication skills and self-motivated sales person are added advantages.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. *18 years old and above*
- Possessing own transport is an added advantage.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
– Willing to work at Tropicana City Mall @ Damansara Utama.