- Guide customer on posting job with the job - requirement, description
- Provide professional advice and recommendations for the job posting
- Follow up and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide support, answer calls, reply to the help desk, live chat, Facebook, and send emails to clients.
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Must be able to work independently and focus.
- candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to independently manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment. Be a team player in a highly successful team environment.
- Able to speak/write fluently in English, Mandarin.
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- On Job Training
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- 5 Working Days
- Annual Leave
- Casual working attire
- Clear company roadmap
- Company Activitie
- Easy, Fun and Young culture
- EPF / SOCSO / EIS / Commission Scheme
- Good career opportunity
- Medical and Hospitalisation Leave
- Regular Company activities, and training
Our client’s is
global flagship private brand was initially launched in 1994, developed in
collaboration with AEON's customers and AEON's strict
quality standards. Our client quickly became the leading private
brand in Japan in both sales and customer loyalty.
Position: Part Time Merchandiser (Dec Toys Activities)
12th, 19th & 23rd Dec ( Aeon Taman Maluri
12th, 19th & 23rd Dec ( Aeon Bandar Utama
12th, 19th & 23rd Dec ( Aeon Mid Valley )
To ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained,
and the merchandise is displayed appropriately in order to maximize sales and
increase sales volume.
- Manage the product display in retail stores shelves
- Always ensure tidiness and stock replenishment in display shelves
day-to-day store operation matters
feedback on stock and display issues in a timely manner
- Take picture and report to agents by end of the
- Previous experience in Merchandiser / Promoter
- Min 1 years of experience in Merchandiser / Promoter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player, proactive, willing to learn
- Familiar with MS Office ( Words & Excel )
- Able to communicate in Mandarin/ Cantonese/English/Bahasa
- Preferable Female Crew
location need 2 PT
- Each applicant(s) MUST commit all duration as
- Basic : RM 90.00/day
- 10.00am – 6.00pm ( 1 hour break )
Interested applicants please email your
resume with photo to ... or contact ...